Harvard Senior Center
Community Room Rental Agreement
Park Shelter Application
Aquatic Center - 607 Galvin Parkway
The City's aquatic center opened in June, 2001. The 7,000 square foot pool holds 285,000 gallons of water and is a handicapped accessible zero depth pool with a capacity for 422 people. Features include two diving boards, a water slide, a picnic area and sand play area, and a sand volley ball pit. A 5,680 square foot bath house and concession stand have been constructed. Summer passes are available at the pool for residents and non-residents.
Contact the pool at 1.815.943.4300 or City Hall at 1.815943.6468 to obtain additional information on rates, hours, pool parties and swimming lessons.
The Harvard pool is closed for the season.
Inclement Weather Policy/Pool Closing
Click here for more information
Various park programs are scheduled throughout the year including tennis lessons, softball camp for girls, tumbling camp, the Junior Hornets intramural basketball and the traveling basketball team.
Water Aerobics Class Info/Registration
Zumba Class Info/Registration
- Ward 1 (Northeast) - Lion's Park (playground and two shelters), Jaycee Park (playground and shelter), ice skating rink, sledding hill, walking Path, McFarlin Field (3 softball diamonds), HERS League games, swimming pool
- Ward 2 (Northwest) - Northfield Avenue Park (tennis courts and playground), Moose Athletic Field (2 baseball diamonds & batting cage) Boys League Games
- Ward 3 - (Southeast) - Park Pointe fishing pier, walking path and playground equipment
- Ward 4 - (Southwest) - Milky Way Park, 300 Lawrence Rd. (3 soccer fields, 2 football fields and 4 baseball diamonds & playground and two shelters), Mary D. Ayer Park (playground and shelter)
- Park shelters are available for public use by filling out an application to reserve a shelter. Contact City Hall at 1.815.943.6468 for more information. Download the park shelter usage application here